Eh, havent updated for quite a few days. I was too lazy to write much for now.
Went to Gina's house with neegay. We went to play her new Nintendo WII!!! Woot. So fun. Created many mini WII characters for Westlife and et cetera. There were 2 cute cats at her house. One stray and the other one she bought it from a pet shop.
Evee (I dont know how to spell) had only one eye, quite poor thing though. She was more sociable than the other male cat. He ran away as fast as he could when he saw us coming in. Probably afraid of neegay instead of me. That male cat was very cute man, had short and stubby legs. The way he ran was actually quite hilarious and cute lor.
Haha, in the end, after spending a long time at her house, I had a lot cat hair and fur around all of my body. I felt so itchy after that la. Oh ya, went to pierce my ear a few days ago. Not as painful as I had expected anyway. Hope it wont get infected, if not it will be damn troublesome and disgusting. lol.
Fortunately, my mum didnt scream at me for piercing my ear. Its not gay anyway. I pierced my left ear? LOL. Nevermind, heck care.
Alright, Im too tired and lazy to update anymore. Keep getting tired at such an early timing. Zzzz.. Night.